Tuesday, September 11, 2007

One of the comments to the 'thumb' issue (see previous posts) included this link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ukcV-xtU3hc

.... Excellent, excellent.... that is soooo what I was trying to say, or to be more honest.... What Tim was trying to tell me when we talked about this issue :)....I tried to say 'we' talked about it, but really, my wise husband was telling me that :)

Thanks for the link Chuck--I had seen this before...it is sooo powerful and such a great reminder to me!!

1 comment:

kt said...

that's really powerful! thanks for the link and for all the good commentary. keep feeding me (us) these good reminders. i've been feeling increasingly discouraged about a huge series of bad circumstances at work, but it's good to be reminded that God orchestrates all things.