Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Week 3

We are on week 3 of school. While it hasn't gone as smoothly as week one and two...It is fine. We are hopefully getting used to our schedule. I am enjoying the breaks as 'my time' and that works really well. I have really been doing good about the exercise because I know it is relieving stress. I also have been doing fairly well with squeezing in quiet reading time in the mornings for me. All in all, it is really nice to just 'be with' my boys. Especially as I realize they may not be here next year, or at least one of them. Remind me of this when you hear me all stressed out!


My favorite part is morning reading time with them. I do read-alouds with them. We are reading through some fun science and Lewis and Clark.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh YUCK!!!

As someone who has hit a deer and been in the car with someone who has hit a deer.... BLECK!!!!

*shivers*