Sunday, January 25, 2009

Look what I found!!!

This and more importantly this are a couple of things I found that I am SOOOOOO (that extended "so", does not adequately describe my emotions :) excited about!

I found these while browsing at Barnes and Noble over the Holidays. I am recommitting to my pursuit of topics of Heaven, and as many more of CS Lewis' things as I can find. I was pumped about the CS Lewis book because I didn't realize there was a book arranged with his thoughts and meditations on Heaven, YIPEE!!!! I haven't read much of it, yet. I am totally savoring it and making it last!

The book titled "Desire" was a shocker to me, because I got it just being interested in the writing style and the way he was flushing out the topic. All of the sudden he started talking about Heaven and the Kingdom of God! So I am totally back into my Obsessions... at least these particular "obsessions" are healthy ones...I tend to gravitate toward not so healthy ones!

No comments: