Monday, January 05, 2009

Just for fun

This is purely for fun! And isn't that appropriate as many of us are getting back into our schedules and jobs--a little levity in life in the middle of routine.

It is good to get back into the routine of schooling and exercise, etc. It's just that for some reason vacation seems to fun and so FAST! I have grown to thrive more and more in a routine, I just rebel against it during vacation and time off. I guess I need both. A break and a routine. Laughter and seriousness. Fun and Work. I wonder if Heaven is a mix of both as well??

3 comments:

mwh said...

Hey, that was fun!

I think in heaven God's going to make you get up out of bed every day at 5:30 a.m.! ;-)

Amanda said...

lol. Nathan liked it, too. :D

Tim said...

You can't understand how much I appreciated that on so many different levels :)