Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blog World

I am not as addicted to the blog world, as I once was (facebook, is my new 'obsession'), but it is amazing to me how many useful (wait, did I actually type "useful"... I am NOT sure that is what I mean...maybe relational, entertaining, or silly with an occasional "useful") things I can find in the Blog-o-sphere. By following someone's blog, I can become addicted to many other people's blogs. I am interested in there interests and they direct me to someone else's blog with that same interest, than I am hooked. Thus my need to consistently de-clutter my blog list :)

Anyway, I am not sure I am going to take this advice, but since I have been knitting several scarfs...it may be a good idea...anyway, it's silly in a girly way. I was directed here by this blog.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm the same way with blogs. I used to blog hop a lot more frequently and recently I've cut a few off my list. :)