Thursday, January 15, 2009

Helpful advice from a "Friend"

This is from one of the blogs I follow. It has been so helpful to me in the past couple days and I cannot get it out of my head. So I want to share it with you! The basic idea of the blog is to do the worst thing on my 'to do' list first. While that seems like a simple idea, I NEVER do that, I always start by checking my email or something fun like that... all the while (and I mean all day) dreading that worst thing. How simple and smart to just get that thing done first! Especially, because I end up dreading it so much, I often never get it done!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

That is very good advice!

mwh said...

Good advice, yes; but following it requires a lot of self-discipline--since obviously the motivation is lacking.

I start feeling really depressed when I consider how much time I squander at work when I should be doing "worse" things.