Monday, May 19, 2008

Tim




I was reading the girltalk blog today. I very much enjoyed reading how Carolyn met her husband CJ. I was thinking...I have a GREAT occasion to brag on my husband and I want to do that. I did forget to blog a Happy Birthday to my Sweet husband... and so belatedly, I am going to say Happy Birthday and give a little tribute.

I was looking through the pictures of us and our family to find one that he would like on the blog. There are pictures of us at the beach. O, how glad I am that he likes to go to the beach with me and the boys. There are pictures of us at the park. O, how glad I am that he likes to take us to the park... There are pictures of him grilling at the park. I love that he loves that.
I have known and seen Tim to be a passionate person and I love that. If he is going to do something, He is going to do it well! It bothers him when he things are not done well.

Tim is multi-talented. He can do anything. People often want his help. He will say that he can't do things well, but I am always amazed at his abilities and what he accomplishes. Tim is very talented at his job! I am floored by his professionalism and skill. People at work enjoy Tim's company and he is able to deal very professionally with the clients. Tim totally redid our house! The cost to have someone do that would be astronomical! But Tim did it all himself!

Tim may call it laziness, but I very much enjoy that he likes to relax with me. I like to be home doing very little... Those times get farther and farther apart any more, but we both enjoy that, so we will always make time for that! Tim loves to spend time with me and I am so grateful for that... Tim sharpens me in areas that I am weak because he is so different from me and I need that. Tim is committed to dating me. I have found this to be so helpful and refreshing. Especially as a home school mom. Tim has SO much wisdom that it amazes me sometimes. I need his direction and wisdom on many occasions.

Last but NOT least. Tim loves God. He wants to walk with God. He want to be obedient to God. Tim wants his relationship with the Lord to be genuine and not fake. He wants his family to be following God. He serves many people and takes responsibility for them VERY seriously. He shares my heart for walking with people and bearing/sharing burdens and rejoicing with them. God has given me an amazing husband and I love him more now than I ever have. We are going to celebrate his birthday this weekend all weekend ...I am trying to give Tim a birthmonth instead of just a birthday!



btw...Tim is a photographer as a hobby, so he is seldom in the pictures... hard to find a straight on shot of him ;)

3 comments:

mwh said...

Wow! So many true compliments! I can second all those things; I've seen them to be true in Tim's life as well. (Okay, so I don't know about the whole dating experience, but you get my point.) From wisdom to professionalism to passion to love for God and neighbor--they're all truly exhibited in his life. Amen, and Amen.

lisatatj said...

Thanks so much for seconding my compliments!!!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to Tim!

I enjoyed reading you bragging on your husband! :)