Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Date Nite






At the end of our date we went to the BEACH!!! I almost fainted!! ;) yay, my first time at the beach( except for vacation of course ;)

It was soooo beautiful...It always is, but it was GOLDEN!!! the sun on the water was so AMAZING. I wish you could have seen it in person, but these pics will have to do....

BTW. We took about 15 pics of the 2 of us, and this was the only one I can post-- I kept shutting my eyes, or opening them to wide, one looked like I was ill!

I hate getting my picture taken!

3 comments:

kt said...

yeah, you're making me jealous! glad you guys had such a great time and hope you'll get to do that a lot this summer...

mwh said...

Ohhh....the blue is soooo cool! I'm with kt: jealous too!

Amanda said...

I third the jealousy!

The sunset looks amazing.