Saturday, January 05, 2008

Wanzalara's Cottage

One of my Christmas presents from my parents was a book that their pastor wrote...here is the page that gives his bio and the first 2 chapters of the book... :) you can borrow it from me if you get hooked :) I got hooked. It is a kid's book I think, but it kept my attention and was a fun and short read.

I plan to read it to the boys after I finish with the Chronicles of Narnia. We are on the Last Battle and anxious to finish it! After I finish both these books, I plan to read them the Chronicles of Narnia again.

I suppose they aren't going to let me read to them forever....but for now...it's been alot of fun!

1 comment:

mwh said...

Is this their new pastor? I noticed that his wife is a professor at Calvin. Maybe Melissa knows her.

Sounds pretty cool!