Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July Celebration



I am trying to get some pictures of my weekend, but didn't take any myself...so maybe they will be coming.

We went to my parents house for an extended family celebration! We always go to my Parents for the 4th as it is my dad's b-day. It has become a FUN tradition! My dad always goes and gets a BUNCH of fireworks and we spend a day or 2 shooting them off.

This year my aunt, her twin grandkids, and almost all her kids joined the party! It was great fun! Lots of joking, games and of course FIREWORKS!

I haven't gotten to spend much time with this part of the family, so I hope that this has become a new tradition!

3 comments:

mwh said...

We got to spend the 4th with family as well, and equally enjoyed it.

Amanda said...

*sigh* I spent the 4th taking care of my sick husband and son and then *shaking my fist* at my inconsiderate neighbors for still shooting off fireworks at midnight.

But I'm not bitter. LOL. :D

sarah said...

amanda: riiiiight