Monday, April 28, 2008

Blast from the past


Every once in a while I love to look through old pictures... One weekend I was gone for something and Tim took the boys on a bike ride. This was fall of '03... aren't they cute!!!!

Now for the present ....

Mondays are better and more joyful here at the Smith's school now that the sun is shining and hope of Spring. School is winding down and we are feeling the pull of summer. We are accomplishing a lot and getting done with our school books... I am also spending lots of time de-cluttering, organizing summer clothes, etc. So that we will be free to take time at the beach. Thought I would give you an update on what is going on here. Hope you are enjoying the spring in the air (though it is possibly going to rain an is a bit chilly here today ;)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Fun picture!!

I'm ready for warm-all-the-time weather!

mwh said...

Wow! The boys look so small. Now that Jake and the others have gotten to big, I kind of forget what it was like when we first got here and Jake was five and small.

Cool to look back! I'm glad Mondays are going better.

kt said...

i love old pictures...

sarah said...

cute picture! jake still has training wheels on his bike. :)