Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tim has a 'new' hobby--Salmon fishing...fortunately it co-ordinates with one of my obsessions ;)....being outside!

We went to one of our secret parks (we don't want to share :) and picnicked and went to the river to fish for salmon...Well, tim fished, Andrew explored and Travis and Jake and I swatted mosquitoes ;).... It was so enjoyable, even more so, if we would have brought bug spray --smiles... I told Tim that I don't usually get bit, but they were CRAZY hungry I guess, because they were thick! And they were BITING all of us! Travy took a couple pics and so did I so thought i would share them with you :) Andrew is the explorer. Travy is the camera shy one and Jake is the clown :) I am not in the pics because sadly they all turned out awful of me :)



4 comments:

cgl said...

HA! Isn't it great to be in control of a family blog? Thereby preventing the posting of embaressing photos of oneself?

lisatatj said...

ya, no kidding, but I refrained from the embarrassing ones of Tim ;)

I know better heehee

mwh said...

Was Tim successful at his new hobby?

Amanda said...

I know! The mosquitoes are AWFUL this year!