Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So many things going on in my mind. I am seeing such struggles all around me.... I was going to talk about the I Kings passage....But instead :)

I was thinking about all these struggles....And how my view of it makes all of it seem hopeless...But than I saw one of those squirrels run by, that God is in control of, and I remembered who I was doubting!! I am so sad that I am so forgetful of who HE is and who I am! Of course I don't see what needs to be done, or how he is going to do it, I am not Him! He has also taken care of so many things, so many times, in so many cool ways.....soooo here's my choice today ( I think I will have to make it over and over, as my mind forgets )....To trust God with my friends, to know that He can do this (He's been doing it for all eternity after all :)--o, and He doesn't need my help :) ....Oops, thot he did :)-- he could probably do a much better job if I didn't keep interfering ;)
So....there's the joy....when I leave it with Him...otherwise, I have worry, and turmoil and sadness....but trusting in HIM....brings great joy and peace--kinda seems stupid to choose not to trust (why do I keep forgetting?)

No comments: