Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I am rejoicing in the power of God's word (and friends influence) to change me, I didn't spend time (not significantly anyway) meditating on my passage yesterday, because I was struggling through (big time, majorly ;) not being a loving person --it was consuming my thots, to put it mildly.... soooo I remembered that a friend had told me of meditating on I Cor 13. I knew my (that would be God) problem and I knew where to find what God said about it. I spent some time meditating on it and discussing it with a friend...Than, not in a BAM moment, but g-r-a-d-u-a-l-l-y it sunk in and God restored a loving spirit --tho-I know it is the HOLY SPIRIT....Not my spirit, because I could not and did not change myself yesterday, until God did it!! Soooo that is why I am rejoicing!! :) Because God.....

No comments: