Monday, August 28, 2006


Here's what we were doing this weekend... Playing :) -- Playing at Grandpa and Grandma's

Tim was working really hard at buiding a playhouse and the boys and I were playing :)

The weekend was really fun and we enjoyed ourselves....

This morning as I was contemplating getting ready for school.... I was reading Knowing God and Hosea. I was really enriched by the combination of both of these. Hosea, reminds me of my sin and Knowing God, was reminding me of the greatness of God. It seems that if I stop for a second (as I did during my devotions) I SEE HIM. There was a spider crawling and making a web just outside my window. And as we 'played' this weekend, it was very evident to me that God made and gave to me these boys. OOOOO that I would be faithful to train them as unto HIM.

Here are the 4 points that Knowing God was instructing me in :

1. Listening to God's Word and receiving it as the Holy Spirit interprets it to me
2. Noting God's nature and character-as His Word reveals it
3. Accepting His invitations and doing what He commands
4. Recognizing and rejoicing in the love that He has shown in thus approaching one and drawing one in to this divine fellowship.

No comments: