Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Found it!

I still have this song floating around in my mind and found it here
to listen to, so I thought I would share it with you.

Also...love this song and have been searching around for it... here is a youtube version of it.

God has used these 2 songs in my life at significant times, so they mean a lot to me. The 1st song came at a time when that I needed to be remembering who I really am in view of God's mercy. The second one came when I was very homesick a couple of years ago and just helping me to feel God's presence! What a HUGE blessing! God's presence! It is always there, but so nice when He communicates it to us!


Sorry I hate pushing Youtube, but only place I could find it--well, maybe I COULD have found it somewhere else, but I got sick of searching and hey, I have a life you know ;) :) heeheee....

1 comment:

mwh said...

I like "Thy Mercy, My God" too! We have it on some CD, but I can't remember which; maybe Caedmon's Call - In the Company of Angels: A Call to Worship.