Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mini-Vacation





My parents and in-laws have been watching our kids for us to have a mini-vacation/anniversary celebration! We soooo enjoy these these times together! We were able to get a free hotel this year and where we stayed happened to be by the Bass Pro Shops. So we checked it out! It was really great! I told Tim though, that if we go again, I am going to wear camo, so I don't fee so out of place.
They were doing workshops on Waterfowl. They had a grassy area out back where they were demonstrating dogs retrieving, etc. So it was a fun experience.

Our other adventures have included the fair and several motorcycle rides! Yay!

4 comments:

mwh said...

Yay for pictures and weekends away! We're looking forward to our coming up. Glad you're enjoying yourselves.

Amanda said...

Yay indeed! I'm hoping Tim will take a "staycation" sometime soon. :)

sarah said...

Oooo a Bass Pro Shop! Harrisburg built one a few years back. My favorite part is the wolf & moose exhibit (3-4 wolves attacking a ginormous moose).

ps-you can no longer hide from pictures... look how beautiful you are!

lisatatj said...

what a sweet compliment sarah!