Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I realize that I was talking about not having joy in an earlier post.... and not having it, well, fyi...God has given it to me again. I do not take it for granted! Days without it make me realize how I depend on Him for it :) Which is fine ;)

Here's something fun....well, for me anyway...I found (she found me rather) a my best friend from gradeschool. We have been chatting online for a week or so now....She seems to still have a lot in common with me... I am very much enjoying the connection. I had looked for her for quite a while and not been able to find her....so that was cool that she found me! It's funny tho, cuz it takes me back to childhood like crazy...I felt like I was living in my memories for a couple days there :) Anyway, it's been fun....

Hi Mia! (if you end up reading this ;)

No comments: