Monday, June 25, 2007

You all have the rare privilege, (LOL hee heee...hahaa) if this link works that is, of viewing some of my favorite slideshows.... they are from family gatherings, youth activities and misc. things from my life :)

enjoy

http://photoshow.comcast.net/lisatatj/
favorites?sk=857d08af794e17dd9e1ea9a1e045e5a5



fyi, not sure that you may have to sign up for a free Photoshow account..... but it is worth it, as it is a valuable photo storage and photoshow maker....
let me know if you can't get it to work

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Loved the show of the boys at mom and dads. That is what summer fun is all about!
Jeannie

cgl said...

Nice pictures of the family. I like the rain pictures and most of the time I like the rain. I read your blog (is that ok?). I like to leave responses though so people will keep talking.

lisatatj said...

Of course you can read it...that's what it's for....