Tuesday, November 21, 2006

These verses have been sooo meaningful to me lately....I was sulking about something and here's what God said .....


Psalm 4
6 Many people say, "Who will show us better times?" Let your face smile on us, LORD.7 You have given me greater joy than those who have abundant harvests of grain and new wine.8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe.

Here's what I gained from this.... Ok, here's my circumstances....I can either A> ask for things to get better or B> seek to see the smiling face of God on me..... Well the passage goes on to explain how wonderful and preferable the B> is......So I choose to choose that --by God's enabling grace of course ;) smiles...... And do you know that after meditating on that some that I have seen the sun shining a lot more lately, that sure makes me think of a smile from God ....What a good, kind God!!!!!!!

No comments: